THIS COURSE IS VALID TOWARDS CCSP CREDENTIALING
This course is the introduction to the on the field examination procedures in assessing athletic injuries. Protocols in on the field management and sideline management of athletic injuries are discussed. This course will then navigate through the assessment skills of the hip, knee and ankle as it pertains to athletic injuries. Case studies are discussed and presented to exemplify some of the more common sports injuries.
1. The learner will understand the basic protocol of on the field management of sports injuries.
2. The learner will review the anatomy of the hip and gain skill in the evaluation of the region.
3. The learner will review the anatomy of the knee and gain skill in the evaluation of this region
4. The learner will review the anatomy of the ankle and gain skill in the evaluation of the athlete’s ankle
5. The learner will understand the concept of the kinetic chain in the evaluation of sports injuries
To obtain the required 100-hours for CCSP application eligibility you must complete all 100-hours and may not repeat course titles / content to count toward the 100-hours.
Live synchronous courses are continually being scheduled and rotated throughout the year.
All registrations are for individual courses and are not available for bundling.
ACBSP CCSP guidelines state it is a postgraduate course.
A chiropractic student may only take up to 10% of the program prior to graduation.
Additional information including CCSP eligibility regulations, exam requirements, handbook, required readings, and more visit https://www.acbsp.com/ccsp/
American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physician contact information:
(844) 327-2255 or (888) 358-2088; email@example.com; https://acbsp.com/