THIS COURSE IS VALID TOWARDS CCSP CREDENTIALING WITH THE ACBSP
This course will provide an overview of exercise physiology principles and its relationship to training and performance. Concepts to be covered include muscle physiology, energy transfer, aerobic and anaerobic training, cardiovascular and respiratory physiology, fuel metabolism, and fitness evaluation. At the end of the course, participants should be able to;
* Identify the physiological principles that form the foundation of strength and conditioning.
* Identify various systems of training that are currently in use.
* Identify assessment skills to be used with the athlete.
* Recognize the principles of conditioning that provide a safe environment for the athlete.
To obtain the required 100-hours for CCSP application eligibility you must complete all 100-hours and may not repeat course titles / content to count toward the 100-hours.
Live synchronous courses are continually being scheduled and rotated throughout the year.
All registrations are for individual courses and are not available for bundling.
ACBSP CCSP guidelines state it is a postgraduate course.
A chiropractic student may only take up to 10% of the program prior to graduation.
Additional information including CCSP eligibility regulations, exam requirements, handbook, required readings, and more visit https://www.acbsp.com/ccsp/
American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physician contact information:
(844) 327-2255 or (888) 358-2088; email@example.com; https://acbsp.com/